Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Los Altos Urgent Care
Department: Facility Operations
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days (8:30 am to 5:30 pm)
Pay Range*: $44.39 to $64.36
Bonus: $5,000 sign-on
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Utilizing the nursing process and clinical nursing practice standards, the RN is responsible for directing, coordinating nursing care for patients in accordance with clinical policies and procedures. Responsibilities include directing unlicensed team member activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/interventions, teaching patients/family, implementation of plan of care and orders, and evaluation of care rendered. The RN will incorporate the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team member interaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Utilize the nursing process and practice standards as a framework for the management of patient care.
- Analyze the assessment data to determine appropriate interventions.
- Formulate a teaching plan based on identified patient learning need and evaluate effectiveness of learning that includes family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask
*Placement in the pay range is based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, relevant years of experience and qualifications. In addition to base pay, there may be additional compensation available for this role, including but not limited to, shift differentials, extra shift incentives, and bonus opportunities. Health and wellness is our passion at MemorialCare—that includes taking good care of employees and their dependents. We offer high quality health insurance plan options, so you can select the best choice for your family. And there’s more...Check out our MemorialCare Benefits for more information about our Benefits and Rewards.