Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
Med Surg RN applicants should demonstrate a strong potential for excellence in clinical care, education, and quality improvement. You will have opportunities for leadership, mentorship, scholarship, and working with a dynamic nursing and leadership staff at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- Med Surg (7A)
- Day (7a - 7:30p) and Nights (7p - 7:30a) available
- PRN RN minimum requirements 24 hours in 4-week schedule
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of one-year current experience in an acute care setting.
- AHA CPR card
What nurses love about Sibley:
- Excellent Benefits package: Sibley Memorial Hospital Benefits
- Free Onsite parking
- Free employee gym, employee vegetable gardens
- Supportive Nurse Leadership
- Tuition Reimbursement/Loan Forgiveness
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement