12 Hour Night Shift
We are looking to hire a Registered Nurse for our Weekender Intensive Care Unit at Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, a community hospital located in Melrose Park, Illinois, just 30 minutes from Downtown Chicago!
RN's working on our intensive care unit will care for our highest acuity patients in a fast-paced department. This is a great opportunity to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated team player who loves to learn, to teach others, and truly enjoys critical care nursing.
In return, we provide a supportive atmosphere where you can grow your career and make a lasting impact. We are a team-oriented unit that provides opportunities to manage a wide range of diagnoses and advancement of nursing skills. Join us and become #LoyolastRoNg!
Our ICU is a 16 bed unit specializing in Medical Surgical ICU patients ages 18 and older. We were the recipient of ANCC's Silver Beacon Award for outstanding nursing quality outcomes.
We offer our RNs:
- Benefits from Day One
- Competitive Shift Differentials including charge and preceptor roles
- Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Fitness Center (Gottlieb Memorial Hospital & LUMC)
- Educational Stipend
- Certification reimbursement (up to 1 certification)
- Referral Rewards
- Weekender program
- Nurse Residency program for new grads (Transition to Practice)
- Childcare Employee Discount at Gottlieb's Child Development Center
Our Promise to You:
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and fellow colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities
- We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learners
What Registered Nurse RN will need:
- A Degree from an accredited school/college of nursing is required - BSN or ADN
- BLS Provider (accredited by the American Heart Association) required prior to hire
- Illinois Board of Nursing license prior to hire
- Must have 1 year of nursing experience at an acute care hospital
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.