WellNow Urgent Care takes pride in creating an environment filled with meaningful work and opportunities by investing in our colleagues. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes numerous continuing education options. WellNow has over 180+ locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and we are continuing to grow! That means our colleagues can transfer facilities in any of the markets we serve. We are committed to offering our patients the best care by adding talented healthcare professionals.
- Assists the practitioner with examinations, procedures, and other duties as assigned
- Administers medications and injections
- Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory as well as assists in management of the results
- Efficiently manages patient flow through the office
- Prepares exam rooms, including maintenance, sterilization of equipment, and stocking of supplies
- Responsible for patient call back
- Attends facility required staff training and meetings
- Assists with other assigned duties as needed
- 0-25% Travel Requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in busy medical office preferred, but not required
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to perform all job duties with no accommodations, including lifting up to 50 pounds, repeatedly bend and twist, and stand for 10-12 hours per day.
- Degree from accredited School of Practical Nursing
Required License or Certification:
Additional Job Description:
- Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members!
- Monthly bonus opportunity, with ability to earn up to an additional $3,600 per year!
WellNow is an EOE.