General Surgery at Venice Job Summary
Welcome to First Physicians Group, Specialty Care, General Surgery at Venice
Searching for dynamic personalities to join our team providing excellent customer service in our speciality care offices.
The Clinical Care Coordinator III/RN demonstrate the competency to provide patient care according to the age-specific population needs and assist in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a provider.
Provides professional and skilled nursing care to patients using the “patient centered care” model of SMHCS.
Patient population and specialties: patients aged 18+, Bariatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, GI Surgical Oncology, Gynecological Oncology, Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Neurology, OB/Gyn, Otolaryngology, Ortho-Trauma, Plastic Surgery, Thyroid Surgery, Urology
Duties and Responsibilities: incoming referral review, surgical authorizations, surgery scheduling, providing pre- and post-operative instructions, preparing for in office procedures, assisting with in office procedures, triaging post operative concerns, knowledge of biomedical waste procedures and sterilization, handling daily patient calls, questions and prescriptions.
Opportunities for Novice and Experienced nurses:
Specialized training in patient management for a wide range of health concerns
Tuition Reimbursement opportunities
Opportunities for growth learning surgery and procedure scheduling and authorizations Required Qualifications
- Require Basic Life Support/CPR certification; OR must be obtained within thirty (30) days of hire/transfer date. Preferred Qualifications
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program.
- Require a minimum of one (1) year of clinical practice experience in a medical/physician office setting.
- Prefer Electronic Health Records experience. Mandatory Education
- Prefer demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prefer strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
AS: Associate of Science Required License and Certs
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
Monday – Friday
The Benefits of High-Quality Care:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) Start earning PTO on day one of employment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Discounted medical, prescription, dental, vision plans both full and part time
• Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax dollars)
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance for those who quality (both short and long term)
• Retirement savings Plan: 403b
• Discounted Child care & Before and After school Program and Summer Camp!
• Free Parking
• On Campus discounted dining
• Free Wellness Screening
• Wellness Programs
• Referral Programs
• Advancement and growth opportunities for those hard-working high performers!
• Work side by side with our amazing team players!