Join our Suburban Nursing Team as an Oncology Contract RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System!
What nurses love about Suburban:
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with the RN at the forefront
- Supportive Nurse Leadership/Magnet Designation
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Oncology Unit
- Full-time, 36 hours/week, temporary, non-benefitted
- 12-hour night shift 7p-7:30a
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- 2+ years’ current RN experience