Join our Suburban Nursing Team as a Rapid Response PRN RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System. The Rapid Response Team is a multidisciplinary team available 24hrs per day to respond, assess and treat patients whose condition is deteriorating. The goal of the Rapid Response Team is to provide early intervention in order to improve patient outcomes.
What nurses love about Suburban:
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package Suburban Hospital Benefits
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach to care with the RN at the forefront
- Supportive Nurse Leadership/Magnet Designation
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Rapid Response Team
- Per diem, 36 hours in 6 week (minimum requirement)
- 12 hour night shifts (7p- 7:30a)
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association ACLS and BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- 2+ years Critical Care RN experience