Make up to $100 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Monongahela, Pennsylvania, and throughout the area, and take advantage of a healthy work-life balance with a truly flexible schedule. Not only do IntelyCare's nursing professionals have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities — and take time off whenever they like — but they're also hired as W2 employees, with access to the benefits, training, career opportunities, and support that only an employer can provide.
We know that we can't succeed with overworked employees who don't have the flexibility to live full lives. With our unique scheduling model, you'll be able to attend the annual Schwirian Farm & Sunflower Festival, taste some of the unique wines from the local vineyards, or go on dinner outings with friends overlooking the river. It's your life, and we support all of it. Check out all we have to offer below.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$100 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Advance Your Career and Take Control of Your Schedule
Want to take the next step in your career, but also crave a healthy work-life balance? Get the flexible schedules and career support that you deserve as an RN by reaching out to the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Monongahela, Pennsylvania 15063