Premium Rates - Additional Hourly Bonuses Available
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
We care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore and put your skills to work. Many clients require advanced care such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. We offer paid training to prepare you for the unique and rewarding environment you will provide care in, prioritizing your skillset confidence and knowledge.
We have a Block Island 18 month old with 60 hours a week available. Ferry fee included and premium rates!
BAYADA Offers Our LPNs:
- One on one care
- Flexible scheduling you choose
- Electronic charting using AlayaCare
- In-depth paid training and shadowing w/ award-winning simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- 24/7 on call clinical support
Available LPN Shifts:
- 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- PRN, Part-Time, or Full-Time
- No weekend or minimum requirements
LPN Field Benefits Include:
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN included)
Apply now to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.