We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Utilizes the nursing process to provide patient care. Maintains professional accountability for provision of patient care for the assigned patients. Evaluates the overall effectiveness of care provided by other direct caregivers. Coordinates the patient care in conjunction with other departments. Maintains patient rights and confidentiality of patient information. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited registered professional nursing program
- Preferred Education:BSN
- Licensure: Is personally responsible for obtaining, and maintaining, a current RN license within the hiring state and/or compact licensure in which nursing duties are performed and must meet all state board of nursing requirements.
- Certifications: Completes Hospital and required nursing competencies, mandatory in-services/MyEducation assignments and relevant certifications (ex. BLS, ACLS, PALS, etc.) within required time frame
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!
- This position is eligible for a Sign On Bonus, paid out over 2 years.
- RNs with more than 1-2 year of experience are eligible for $13,000.
- Rn's with 5+ year of experience are eligible for $20,000.
- RNs who graduated with their first RN degree within the last 12 months are eligible for up to $20,000 in student loan re-payment assistance through Mercy’s Student Loan Re-payment Program.
- Full-time RNs with more than 1 year of experience are eligible for PTO Frontload.
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00 weekends
- Mercy Loyalty Pay Program. RNs are eligible for $2.00/hr increase at 2, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of services with Mercy. Part-time RNs get $1.00/hr.
- Health/Dental/Vision available day one
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free AD&D coverage
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.