RN GIG - Per Diem/Flex
$40/hour + Variable Shift Incentive
Flexibility in Day/Night and Number of hours worked
Are you seeking a flexible incentivized Registered Nurse position? Ability to pick up day OR night shift- whatever works best for you! No weekend, holiday, or shift requirement.
- $40/hour Base Rate
- W-2 Employee
- Variable Shift Incentives (up to an additional $33/hour)
- 4, 8, or 12 hour shifts available
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Experience: Must have two years of bed-side RN experience. Minimum 1 years’ RN bedside experience specialty specific, must be within the last year.
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited registered professional nursing program
- Preferred Education: BSN
- Certifications: BLS through the American Heart Association is required
- Licensure: Is responsible for obtaining, and maintaining, a current RN license within the hiring state and/or compact licensure in which nursing duties are performed and must meet all state board of nursing requirements.
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.