- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.50 + per hour.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
CDH Medical Oncology (4A)
- 26 bed specialized adult oncology/step down unit affiliated with the NM Warrenville Cancer Center
- Our unit cares for patients 18 years of age and older and treats all cancer diagnosis
- We specialize in giving inpatient chemotherapy and symptom management
- Provide palliative and end of life/hospice care
- Highly engaged supportive staff that work cohesively together
- Multidisciplinary care reliability rounds daily to enhance patient/family communication and satisfaction
--Internal transfers and new grad hires are not eligible for a sign-on bonus—
Central DuPage Hospital Employee Testimonial :https://youtu.be/TqEULZ0fc9o
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) with commitment to obtain a BSN from an accredited program within three years of first day of employment in clinical nurse role.
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Strong analytic abilities
- Experience in Medical Oncology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.