M-F, 40 hours per week
Mercy Clinic Monte Vista, Ada
up to $5,000 sign on bonus available!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
- Prepares patient for visit with provider by completing Advanced Standard room process including entering the chief complaint; taking patient vital signs; reviewing patient history and allergies; completing a thorough medication reconciliation; working the Encounter Guide including helping to close any open care gaps such as fall risk, depression screening, breast cancer screening, colorectal cancer screening, and diabetic eye exams; rechecking elevated blood pressures; and completing needed documentation in Epic for yearly preventative visits as needed.
- Assists with any needed in-office testing including, but not limited to, drawing blood, completing mental status exams, EKG’s, walking oxygen studies and point of care testing.
- Administer vaccines and other injections within scope of practice.
- Schedules follow up appointments when needed per office policy.
- Collaborates with providers and clinical care team to monitor and coordinate delivery of the care plan.
Education: HS Diploma, preferred completion of an accredited MA program
Preferred Experience: 6 months of clinical healthcare experience, preferably in a primary care office
Education: Diploma in Practical Nursing
Licensure: Active LPN licensure
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.