ScionHealth is committed to a culture of service excellence as demonstrated by our employees’ adherence to the service excellence principles of Pride, Teamwork, Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Fun, Professionalism, and Responsibility.
As our most acute level of care, our specialty hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assists professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned area.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of professional nursing personnel.
$15.00 hourly - $18.00 hourly
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of course for nursing assistants.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification.
- BLS Certification.
- Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility.