Sign on Bonuses
· $15,000 with a 1 year work commitment (external candidates)
Limited Weekend Requirements
*Self-scheduled per 6 week plotter
· 0-4 years of RN Experience = 4 Weekend Shifts
· 4-10 years of RN Experience = 3 Weekend Shifts
· 10-15 years of RN Experience = 2 Weekend Shifts
· 15+ years of RN Experience = No weekend Shifts
Generous PTO Plan
· Candidates with 5+ years of direct experience will receive a bonus of 40 hours of Paid Time Off frontloaded on day 1. This is in addition to our generous PTO plan where you begin accrual on your first day.
-Pay range for this position is $35.07-$50.70. Actual pay is based on years of licensure.
Stackable Pay Incentives
·This position includes a night shift differential of $4.00/hr, and a weekend differential of $3.25/hr.
Comprehensive benefits package
· BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with 5% match, and more.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Primary Charge Nurse-Inpatient/ED assists in overseeing and directing work of nursing personnel engaging in providing patient/nursing care services on assigned shifts, according to departmental policies and nursing care standards. Demonstrates accountability for ensuring safe, high quality patient care, enhances the patient /family experience, and provides effective leadership contributing to the delivery of the organization's objectives. Determines work priorities, prepares daily work assignments, and serves as a resource person for unit personnel in resolving operational and patient care problems. The RN Hospital Inpatient/ED operates in units that provide 24/7 care in the hospital. Qualifications
- Education: Associates in Nursing Bachelor's Degree in Nursing must be obtained within 3 years of date of hire into role.
- Licenses/Certifications: RN-Registered Nurse BLS and ACLS, PALS, or other certification as required by unit.
- Other skills/knowledge: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to be detail oriented.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Experience: 2 years of experience on the unit or similar unit.
- License/Certifications: Certification in area of specialty.
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.