Cardiac Progressive 3 Job Summary
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice. Required Qualifications
- Require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within six (6) months of hire for experienced RN or one (1) year for new graduate, and maintain throughout employment. Preferred Qualifications
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) is required within specified timeframe as outlined in the New Hire BSN Agreement policy (126.045).
- Require successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area. Mandatory EducationPreferred Education
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR Preferred License and Certs
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License