Join our Sibley Nursing Team as an Endoscopy RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
- Endoscopy RN
- Full Time 40 hours/week, Benefitted
- Varied start times between 6:30am-8:30am
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia
- Minimum of one-year current experience in an acute care setting
- AHA CPR card
A few things nurses love at Sibley:
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.