Join our Suburban Nursing Team as an IMCU RN and become part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Health System.
What nurses love about Suburban and our IMCU:
- Competitive RN pay and benefit package: Suburban Hospital Benefits
- Free On-site Parking!
- Interdisciplinary approach of care with the RN at the forefront
- Supportive Nurse Leadership/Magnet Designation
- Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
- Intermediate Care Unit (20 bed)
- Full-time, 36 hours/week, benefitted
- 12-hour rotating shifts 7a- 7:30p and 7p- 7:30a
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Maryland RN License (or other Nurse Licensure Compact state)
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Associates’ Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- 1+ years’ current RN experience in an IMCU/Cardiac Stepdown Unit preferred but open to new to specialty nurses