Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
$23.06 - $34.11
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Patient Care Technician for our Post-operative/General Surgical Unit (South 5). Our Postoperative General Surgical Unit is 36 bed for adult and short stay pediatrics. Includes vascular and general surgery, GI, GU, bariatric, head and neck and breast reconstruction.
0.9 FTE / Night Shift
Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS) required.
Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) required post hire (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
Excellent customer service.
Oral and written communication skills.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.