Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
$23.06 - $34.11
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking Patient Care Technicians (CNA) for our Progressive Cardiac Unit. This 36 bed unit has a patient populations that include open heart, post vascular surgeries, intermediate care and telemetry. The Progressive Cardiac Care Unit is also designated as the Stroke Unit. The Patient Care Technician provides direct patient care to patients and their families under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Part Time / Night Shift
0.6 FTE / 12 hour shifts
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training required.
Nursing Assistant-Certified (NA-C) required.
Medical Assistant-Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers certification required.
One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact is preferred.
Knowledge of medical terminology and EKG preferred.
Computer familiarity is preferred.
Knowledge and handling of hospital equipment, record keeping.
Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.