Start earning up to $55 an hour as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the Garden Grove, CA area while enjoying a flexible schedule and the benefits of W2 employment. If you’ve wondered how to achieve a better work-life balance, this may be the solution you’ve been looking for. You’ll pick precisely when you want to work, when you want time off, and what locations you prefer from our growing network of partner facilities.
The nurses who started our company put this idea into practice using an all-in-one app that lets you set your schedule and customize your pay with ease. IntelyCare’s business model was shaped by their personal experiences with inflexible nursing schedules that left them burned out with little time for family and friends. Our founders also believed that W2 employment was important to provide nurse professionals with the stability, support, and benefits that they don’t get in a 1099 position.
Think about what you would do in the Garden Grove area if you could set your own work schedule. You could take time off to enjoy the Strawberry Festival, from the parade to amphitheater performances, or spend a day with friends wandering down Historic Main Street to see the restored buildings and antique shops. Want fewer hours in the summer to enjoy family days with the kids at Atlantis Park — and then watch them fall asleep on the way home? Not a problem. If this sounds like a better way to work, read more below and consider becoming part of our team today.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) hourly pay range: $40-$55 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Garden Grove, California 92840