Shift: First Shift
Status: Full Time
The mission of South Lake Hospital Cardiac Cath Lab Department is to be a center of Cardiac
excellence providing the highest quality Cardiovascular, Interventional Radiology and Peripheral vascular services to positively impact the health and quality of life of the individuals we serve. This will be achieved through technology advances, collaboration, and communication with all stakeholders, clinical trials, prevention, education, and innovation.
The patients served range from cardiovascular, electrophysiology, interventional radiology,
peripheral vascular, requiring acute and chronic care. Comprehensive care is provided for all
cardiovascular, interventional radiology and peripheral vascular diseases with majority of patient
population from adult to geriatric.
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.