FULL TIME. NIGHT SHIFT.
$18.98 - $27.68 HOURLY
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients' personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
- More complex duties performed under supervision of professional nursing personnel.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will have:
- Completion of course for nursing assistants.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification.
- BCLS Certification.
- Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility.