Pay range for this position is $36.08 - $53.56/hour. Actual pay is based on years of licensure.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse Interventional Radiology protects, promotes and restores health and wellness by practicing at the highest level of the Registered Nurse licensure; collaborating with providers and multidisciplinary care team members to provide care coordination across the continuum. Assesses and supports physical symptoms, provides psychological support to patients, friends, and families, mentors assigned team members, promotes best practices, and maintains professional disposition at all times. Qualifications
- Licenses/Certifications: Current State license as a Registered Nurse required. BLS required PALS and ACLS required within one year of hire.
- Experience: 6 months' experience as Registered Nurse
- Other requirements/information: Requires after-hours call and back-up call
- Other skills/knowledge: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to be detail oriented.
- Education: BSN
- Experience: Previous ICU, ED, or procedural experience
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.