Dignity Health Medical Foundation established in 1993 is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California Arizona and Nevada. Today Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service. Responsibilities
The Licensed Vocational Nurse provides skilled technical nursing care and services to patients according to a plan of care established by the Provider.Qualifications
- Current California LVN license required
- Appropriate nursing practice and experience required
- Will consider candidates with less than required experience when staffing permits.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association
- Demonstration of current competencies and certifications for each specific department required
- Ability to read speak and write English in order to perform duties of the position.
- Ability to work as team member to meet team goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under multiple demands and adjust priorities as circumstances require to meet nursing/staffing needs of the department
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and precision on a consistent basis in the performance of nursing procedures.
- Treatment of co-workers physicians patients/families visitors and the public with dignity and respect
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all hospital staff. maintain patient confidentiality
- Flexible schedule and be willing to work additional hours if needed for the provision of qualit patient care
***This position is represented by SEIU-UHW.