Make up to $32 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Daleville, Virginia, and throughout the area, with the flexibility to live your life on your own terms. In addition to the peace of mind that W2 employment brings, IntelyCare also offers the freedom to choose your own shifts at our many partner facilities, giving you the time and space to live a full life. We believe that a healthy work-life balance is key to nursing professionals' career success and stability.
Our unique staffing model means you can keep your regular morning kayaking sessions at Carvins Cove Recreation Area, or shop for fresh produce at Ikenberry Orchards. Making that long commute to Radford University for your continuing education courses? At IntelyCare, you won't have to miss any of your classes. See what else we offer and consider joining our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $23-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Daleville, Virginia 24083