Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
First Shift (United States of America)
CNA or Medical Assistant - Women's Health
***Sign On Bonus***
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of America’s top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provides the highest quality of customer service for patients and others by performing all duties in a professional and engaging manner. Provide quality care to patients, under the direction of licensed practitioners, promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program required.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
- If required to administer medications, current Medication Aid Registry listing or completed within first 30 days of hire or transfer date, and maintained thereafter required.
- Experience in a physician's office preferred.
- Experience in a related area preferred.
- Ability to be bilingual in English and Spanish for working in certain clinics preferred.
- Medical assistant certification preferred.
- Medical Scribe experience preferred.
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patient`s plan of care.
• Minimum of 18 years of age required.
• High school education or equivalent required.
• Possesses a Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the state of Nebraska.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
•Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
• Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred.
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans’ status.