Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each year, and we've been a pillar of this community for more than 130 years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation's largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do the right thing.
What we offer:
The nation's 14th largest city, Columbus, Ohio is one of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest – ranked #1 for population growth, #1 for job growth, #1 for wage growth, and #1 real estate market. And with a vibrant blend of professional sports, world-class attractions, creative cuisines, and a flourishing music and arts scene, you'll never be found wanting for entertainment and experiences to call your own in Columbus. Learn more at www.experiencecolumbus.com!
About the job:
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the RN Specialist within the scope of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act, will provide care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. The RN Specialist oversees and coordinates nursing care for the patients in the Department Of Radiology.
- Responsibilities include assessing and identifying patient needs, implementing appropriate intervention, and evaluating and documenting outcomes.
- Acts as a liaison between Patient Care Services and the Department of Radiology Services.
- Assists physicians / technologists as required during diagnostic / therapeutic procedures.
- Education: Graduate from school of nursing
- Licensure / Certification: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio, required.
- Experience: A minimum of two years medical / surgical experience. Critical care experience preferred or Radiology RN certification.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.