Additional Information About the Role
- Up to $15,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits Eligible
- 40 Hours per Week (6:30am - 5:00pm)
- 4- 10hr shifts
- Called Required (30 min Call Time)
- Inpatient and Outpatient
Additional Preferred Requirements
- ICU, ER or Telemetry Units Experience Preferred
- Critical Care Experience Preferred
- Procedural Area Experience Preferred
- BSN Preferred
- CCRN Preferred Not Required
- 2 yrs. of RN Experience Preferred
- BLS & ACLS
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 222-bed acute care Magnet® designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services as well as medical and surgical services along with a full complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities. Also located on the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh is a 97-all private bed Magnet® designated hospital located in Shiloh, Illinois. Memorial Shiloh offers a 24/7 emergency department, medical, surgical and diagnostic services including cardiac catheterization, imaging and laboratory. The Family Care Birthing Center features 18 spacious LDRP suites, two dedicated c-section rooms, OB Emergency Department, 24/7 OB hospitalist and neonatology coverage. The Shiloh campus also has the only Illinois Siteman Cancer Center location. Preferred Qualifications
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's-Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
- Bachelor's Degree-Nursing
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer