SAFH-Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
The Registered Nurse in the Acute Care setting manages the patient/family experience through utilization of critical thinking, teamwork, effective communication, and nursing judgment/knowledge/skills.
- Bachelor's: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BS preferred.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills and effective English written and communication skills.
- Independently practices and prioritizes multiple demands in an ever-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and teamwork skills are required.
Pay range: $65.22 - $86.82 / hour
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:
Every other Weekend
Number of Openings:
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.