This position is for St Margaret's Health Employees Only
Pay range for this position is $28.03 - $39.85/hour. Actual pay is based on years of licensure.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse protects, promotes and restores health and wellness, by practicing at the highest level of licensure; collaborates with providers and multidisciplinary care team members to provide care coordination across the continuum; assesses and supports physical symptoms; provides psychological support to patients, friends, and families; mentors assigned team members; promotes best practices; maintains professional disposition at all times. Qualifications
- IL OR MI RN License RN license in current state
- American Heart Association (BLS for Health Care Providers)
- Education: BSN
- Experience: 6 months experience as an RN in a healthcare environment
- Other skills/knowledge:
- Electronic Medical Record and Microsoft application basic proficiency
- Other requirements/information: Ability to regularly and timely travel between various sites
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.