When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Night (United States of America)36hpw; 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and holidays
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for personal care to provide and maintain physical comfort. Work under supervision and delegation of registered nursing staff. Will also include "Sitter" duties.
- High School graduate or equivalency or enrolled in a co-op program with successful completion of HS diploma within 6months.
- Current MA Certified Nurse Assistant License, EMT License, or current enrollment in a nursing program with sufficient hours of clinical rotation required.
- Excellent organizational skills and work pace consistent with working in a busy, acute care unit.
- Active American Heart Association BLS certification REQUIRED upon hire.
- 1-2 years Cert. Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Up to $2000 for Experienced C.N.A’S
UP to $1000 for New C.N.A’s
Apply now to learn more!
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled