When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)36hpw; 7a-7:30p, rotating weekends and holidays
2 East is a medical/surgical telemetry unit, that provides care to adult and geriatric patients with a focus on oncology and cardiac issues. Staff cares for patients with a wide variety of acute conditions and patients with multiple comorbidities
Preference will be given, by seniority, to those qualified nurses who were serially displaced within the 18 months following his/her displacement according toMNAcontract section 9.4 (f)(1).
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- Evidence of Continuing Education.
- Prior experience working as a RN required, Med Surg experience preferred
- Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates effectively.
- Documented Professional Developmental activities
- Knowledge of Critical Paths
- Charge Nurse experience preferred
- BSN Preferred
- AHA ACLS Preferred
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled