$7,500 Sign-On Bonus Eligible
*Candidates must be external and have at least 1 year of Registered Nurse experience to be eligible for the Sign-on Bonus
*2-year commitment to the organization
The ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital will give our community its first-ever wellness destination. Our families and friends will have improved access to nutrition education, exercise resources and state-of-the-art care like they never have before. We offer over 200,000 square feet and has 58 acute cate beds in our new state-of-the-art regional hospital. Our campus also features an organic farm with access to nutrition, education and therapies. We will serve as a community hub that touches residents of all ages and promotes a higher quality of life. This is a new model of collaboration between ProMedica and the community. We are excited to set a new standard for health and wellness in Lenawee County.
We are seeking an RN with a desire to grow and work together as a team to provide excellent patient care through reliable and dedicated service.
Provides professional nursing care appropriate to the age of the patients being served. Participates in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working collaboratively with physicians and ancillary health care personnel. Communicates patient information in a complete, accurate manner while maintaining confidentiality. Maintains and improves personal and professional learning and development through literature, seminars, workshops, and affiliations.
- Current State of Michigan license as a Registered Nurse
- Current BCLS
- ACLS required within one year of hire for CCU staff
- Ability to respond effectively and efficiently to critical situations involving patients, personnel and visitors in a professional manner
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Demonstrates sound clinical skills and judgment
- Ability to critique own daily practice for error and pursue corrective action
- Ability to deal effectively with a changing environment and be open to new ideas
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates outcomes related to nursing diagnosis and patient care problems for each patient
- Maintains established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs and safety standards
- Attends 80 % of unit staff meetings; reads minutes of staff meetings; actively participates in unit problem identification and resolution
- Facilitates continuity of care through flexible scheduling and willingness to work additional shifts when needed
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Previous experience in an acute care setting preferred
The above list of accountabilities is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; it should not be considered exhaustive.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace