Status: Full Time
Department: Labor and Delivery
Title: Registered Nurse
The vision of the Obstetrical Department of Orlando Health South Lake Hospital is to be a team of professionals dedicated to the care and nurturing of newborn infants and their families in a Baby Friendly environment. We will use the best demonstrated care practices, current technology, and environmental design to enable our patients to achieve the best outcomes possible. We will provide sensitive, flexible health care which respects the developmental, psychological, emotional, and social needs of our patients and families. We will support each other in our constant commitment to the health and well-being of our patient population to include their families, and the community.
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
- 1 year Labor and Delivery Experience required