Weiss Memorial Hospital has been serving Chicago’s North Side and surrounding communities providing excellent health care services for over 60 years. We have grown to better serve our community to include more than 450 doctors representing 42 medical specialties and more than 800 employees, all committed to providing you with personalized care. We are looking for exceptional people who share our mission and values to join our team!
***Sign-on Bonus Eligible***
1. Registered Nurse with current Illinois license, BSN preferred
2. CPR certification
3. Demonstrated organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service delivery skills
5. Excellent experience leading and facilitating a wide variety of diverse patient groups required
6. Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives and implement solutions.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with hospital policy and governmental regulations.
8. Knowledge of basic computer operations and use of word processing software
9. Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for patient teaching.
10. Completed preceptor training.
Weiss Memorial Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, State or local laws.