Pay range for this position is $30.36 - $45.38/hour. Actual pay is based on years of licensure.
The Digital Care RN provides digital care to a diverse population of patients across OSF through technology across a variety of environments. The Digital Care RN provides patient care that includes comprehensive symptom assessment, patient education, preventative care, acute psychosocial support, and timely individualized age and developmentally appropriate care for the patients. Utilizes critical thinking, evidenced-based care and clinical decision support to guide practice. Performs ongoing communication and works to promote quality of care through collaboration with all care team members, patients and families. Acts as a patient advocate and resource to other health care providers. The RN demonstrates service excellence and accountability through recognizing the direct relationship between cost-effective and efficient provision of care and services including the impact of access to care.
This position allows Work From Home after training and orientation is completed in person. Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in nursing
- 2 years of recent RN experience
Other Skills/ Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to be detail oriented.
- 3 years of related acute or ambulatory clinical experience
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.