Venice Island Pediatrics Job Summary
The Clinical Care Coordinator II demonstrate the competency to provide patient care according to the age-specific population needs and assist in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a provider. Required Qualifications
- Require Basic Life Support/CPR certification; or must be obtained within thirty (30) days of hire/transfer date. Preferred Qualifications
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program.
- Prefer one (1) year of clinical experience in outpatient physician office practice. Mandatory EducationPreferred EducationRequired License and Certs
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic health record.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
FL LPN: FL Licensed Practical Nurse Preferred License and Certs