When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Evening (United States of America)Registered Nurse(RN)- Emergency - 24 hours, evening shift
Beverly Hospital promotes the culture and philosophy which enables employees to give and receive the best of care. You can become a part of the team that achieves this success through our CREATE values of Community, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Empathy.
Beverly Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center, Stroke Service Hospital and Emergent Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention Center. We serve as the primary point of entry for patients accessing these services. The department is staffed with at least one Emergency Medicine Board Certified Physician and Mid-Level Clinician at all times. As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Inpatient Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete assessments, administermedications/treatments,observespatients progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
- Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
Along with excellent critical thinking skills, a desire to exceed patient expectations and good interpersonal skills, are required
- State of Massachusetts RN licensure (or eligibility)
- BLS Certification
- At least one year of nursing experience in an acute or sub-acute care setting
- At least one year of nursing experience in the ED or telemetry
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC Certification
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled