- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.5 + per hour.
**This position comes with a $10,000 sign-on bonus**
The RN Spec Interventional Labs reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who provides nursing care to patients undergoing procedures in the Interventional labs through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The RN Spec Interventional Labs effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
*Internal and rehire candidates less than 1 year are not eligible for sign on bonus.
- LIC RN
- CERT BLS
- CERT ACLS
- One year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty. Will consider RN with Strong ICU/ER background
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.