Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
Follow your heart...
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse within our Telemetry Unit who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry.
This position applies the nursing process in providing direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. The Registered Nurse also collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient’s needs and may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.
- Education: Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing New hires required to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Licensure/Certification: BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Registered Nurse in the State of OH.
- Experience: 1year or more of experience in Med/Surg as registered nurse required. OB experience preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities for registered nurses from across disciplines in many different aspects of nursing including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that nurses who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
Also TriHealth has many structures and process in place that allows your professional practice to flourish. Some of these opportunities are:
- Professional Nurse Residency (PNR) program
- Clinical Ladder program
- Specialty Certifications
- Professional Organization Support
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Clinical Inquiry
You can also expect a comprehensive Benefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
If you’re interested in joining our world-class nursing team, you can see all current nursing opportunities here on TriHealth.com. Apply today!
Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse), Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), School Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse)
Job Title: RN - Telemetry - Registered Nurse - Full Time/Nights - $20k Sign-On Bonus + $18k Night Bonus!
Department Name: GSH 15AB INTERMED
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Night Shift
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: No