- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.50 + per hour.
The registered professional nurse assumes accountability for the nursing care of a patient. The nurse performs the primary functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of his/her patients.
Must be Registered Nurse in Illinois
Current CPR certification through the American Heart Association (BLS for Healthcare Providers) required.
New grad and experienced RN applicants are welcome to apply
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.