When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Night (United States of America)36hpw; 6:50p- 7:20a, weekend and holiday rotation, and 12hr on call per month
- Current Massachusetts RN license
- Continuing Care/Special Care orNICU experience required
- AHABLS certification required
- NRP required
- Willingness to cross train topost partumand well newborn required
- Prior experience working as RN required
- STABLE required within 6months of hire
- Mother/Baby preferred
- Experience caring for Mothers and Babies preferred
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled