SMH Infusion Job Summary
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice. Required Qualifications
Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) is required within specified timeframe as outlined in the New Hire BSN Agreement policy (126.045).
- Require Cancer Basics Course at manager discretion and by completion date agreed upon by management. Preferred Qualifications
- Require completion of Oncology Nurse Society (ONS) Chemotherapy Certification by completion date agreed upon by management.
- Require Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) Certification by completion date agreed upon by management.
**All certifications are required for all new hires after 2014.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area. Mandatory EducationPreferred Education
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR Preferred License and Certs
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support