Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
The Registered Nurse for this position will provide direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. Will also collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient’s needs. The Registered Nurse may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.
- Education: Associate's Degree or Diploma in Nursing. New hires are required to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experience: Must have 1-2 years of current or recent telemetry experience as Registered Nurse. 1-2 years of ICU or ER experience as Registered Nurse preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
- Certification / Licensure: Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio. BLS / CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). ACLS certified required.
**$35,000 Sign on Bonus with at least 2 years of Cardiac and/or Pre/Post experience as RN (2 year work commitment required).
$17,500 Sign On Bonus with less than 2 years of Cardiac Pre/Post experience as RN or Telemetry, ICU, ER experience(1 year work commitment required).
Sign on bonus for external candidates only.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities from across disciplines in many different aspects including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that team members who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
You can also expect a comprehensive Benefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Specialty Certifications
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discount
If you’re interested in joining our world-class team, Apply today!
Burn Center Nurse; Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Registered Nurse; Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN); ICU Nurse (Intensive Care Unit Nurse); ICU Staff Nurse (Intensive Care Unit Staff Nurse); Staff Nurse, ICU Resource Team (Staff Nurse, Intensive Care Unit Resource Team), Charge Nurse, Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse), Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Registered Nurse (RN), Staff Nurse, Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse), Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Job Title: RN Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse - Full Time, Day/Evening (12noon - 8:30PM) and up to $35k bonus
Department Name: NRTH CARDIAC CATH
Location: Bethesda North Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Day Shift
Weekend Commitment: No
Holiday Commitment: No
On-Call Commitment: Yes