COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA HEALTHCARE!
We are seeking Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurses to join our team!
*Grow your career with Vibra*
Participants in the Clinical Career Ladder are eligible for pay increases after successful completion of the Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced Level Hospital Details
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts, located in New Bedford, MA, is a 90 bed Critical Care Hospital, providing acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families. Responsibilities
The LPN/LVN is responsible for clinical functions on the unit, including all aspects of patient care incorporating the nursing process in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. The staff LPN/LVN shall ensure that the unit to which assigned shall function in a smooth, organized, and efficient manner as directed by the Registered Nurse. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the licensed practical/vocational nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing patient care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital, and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- IV Certification required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra Healthcare, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
• Medical PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well as HMO options in some markets
• FREE prescription plans
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Life insurance
• Disability Benefits
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Flex Spending plans, 401K matching
• Additional Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital plans
• Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
• Pet Insurance
• Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
• Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
• Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside. Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.