Get paid up to $100 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Kensington, PA and the nearby area while having complete control over your work schedule. But there's more. At IntelyCare you get to combine this scheduling freedom with the stability of a W2 job. So as you choose your shifts at any number of our facility partners, you can also get the benefits, employer support, and training — including free CLE courses — to truly develop in your career.
Today's outdated model of nurse staffing is taking its toll on nursing professionals. From inflexible schedules to career burnout, our colleagues are facing the unfortunate choice between their careers and their personal lives. As a nurse-founded company, we know that a better solution exists. Nurse work-life balance is at the core of our business model — and it's a win-win for everyone. Nurse professionals get to schedule work around their lives and our facility partners get to fill their shifts with professionals who are rested, recharged, and ready to deliver excellent care.
What would a flexible schedule that you control look like? How about a day off whenever you want to take the kids to the Pittsburgh Ice Arena or to throw the ball around at Wolf Pack Park? Or maybe you'd just like evening shifts so you can wake up to morning walks near the Allegheny River? Whatever you need to get the most out of your life works for us. Here are a few more reasons to consider this unique opportunity.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$100 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.