Make as much as $64 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Oxford, NJ (and nearby areas) with a work schedule that you control. That's right, at IntelyCare, our nurse professionals have the freedom to choose when, where, and how often they work and we also provide them with the benefits, support, and stability of W2 employment.
As a nurse-founded company we're inspired by the selfless efforts of our colleagues who put others first every day. However, the old approach to nurse staffing has come to rely on this ethos, leading to an inflexible system that de-prioritizes the needs of nursing professionals. Here's the good news — we're changing how things are done. As our nurses and aides get to pick shifts from our growing network of facility partners, we're showing that it's possible for nurse professionals to have their career and a full life to go with it.
Imagine what you could do with a work schedule you control. How about weekend shifts in the summer so you have more time to kayak with the kids at Furnace Lake or explore the hiking trails near Oxford Mountain? Or maybe you just need a weekday getaway to Mountain Lake? However you choose to spend your time, you deserve a job that won't get in the way. Here are a few more reasons to consider joining our team.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $34-$64 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Jersey state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.