We’re saving lives, building careers, and reimagining healthcare. We can’t wait to grow alongside you.
MelroseWakefield Healthcare is a coordinated system of hospitals, physician practices and community-based services providing care for communities throughout north suburban Boston. We are distinguished by the range of clinical care and services we provide locally for the continuum of care in clinical collaboration with Tufts Medical Center, as well as an affiliation with the Lawrence Memorial. Our focus is simple: a better approach to providing health care, we bring together top-quality primary, emergency and specialty care, locally. Everything you and your family need, right in your neighborhood to be your best healthy.
- Under the direction of the Clinical Manager, the Clinical Leader is a Registered Professional Nurse with responsibility and accountability for the coordination of clinical activities and patient care.
- Develops and sustains an environment that promotes excellence in clinical practice and customer satisfaction, while striving for optimal efficiency, productivity, and utilization of all resources.
- The Clinical Leader utilizes the nursing process, leadership skills and current evidence based clinical knowledge to assess the needs of the departments, collaborate with health team members to coordinate patient care and set criteria for the quality of patient care.
- Provides patient and staff education, clinical supervision, and participates in unit-based activities (quality assessment, shared governance, quality review, staff development in-services, simulation drills, etc.)
- Current Massachusetts state RN license in good standing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- BLS required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience required; 3-5 year preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful conditions; possesses good oral and written communication skills and is able to work effectively in a changing environment.
Tufts Medicine is a leading integrated health system bringing together the best of academic and community healthcare to deliver exceptional, connected and accessible care experiences to consumers across Massachusetts. Comprised of Tufts Medical Center, Lowell General Hospital, MelroseWakefield Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, Care at Home — an expansive home care network, and large integrated physician network. Please note that effective October 1, 2021, as a condition of employment at Tufts Medicine, all employees and new hires must have received their complete dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, unless they have been granted an exemption. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.