Inpatient Rehab Facility (IRF) Job Summary
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ARN’s and ANA's Standards of Professional Practice. Required Qualifications
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications. Preferred Qualifications
- Require Stroke Scale Certification within ninety (90) days of hire.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) is required within specified timeframe as outlined in the New Hire BSN Agreement policy (126.045).
- Prefer Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) or Med-Surg certification. Mandatory EducationPreferred Education
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR Preferred License and Certs
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support